POPE:POPG liposomes Containing Self-quenching Concentration of Octadecyl Rhodamine B
POPE:POPG Liposomes Containing Self-quenching Concentration of Octadecyl Rhodamine B
|Lipid Composition||Concentration (mg/ml)||Concentration (mM)||Molar Ratio|
|1-palmitoyl-2-oleoyl-sn-glycero-3-phospho-(1'-rac-glycerol) (sodium salt)||1|
|Fluorescent Dye||Excitation/Emission (nm)||Molecular Structure|
|Octadecyl Rhodamine B Chloride||556/578|
|Buffer and Liposome Size||Specification|
|Buffer||Phosphate Buffered Saline*|
|Liposome Size||100 nm|
|* If you prefer different buffers, please specify in your order.|
- Liposomes should be kept at 4 °C and NEVER be frozen.
Liposome containing self-quenching concentration of octadecyl rhodamine B formulation is a red translucent liquid. Usually due to the small size of liposomes no settling will occur in the bottom of the vial. The liposomes are packaged in an amber vial.
- All liposome based formulations are shipped on blue ice at 4 °C in insulated packages using overnight shipping or international express shipping.
- Liposomes should NEVER be frozen. Crystal ice that is formed in the lipid membrane can rupture the membrane, change the size of the liposomes and cause the encapsulated drug to leak out. Liposomes in liquid form should always be kept in the refrigerator.
- Clients who order from outside of the United States of America are responsible for their government import taxes and customs paperwork. Encapsula NanoSciences is NOT responsible for importation fees to countries outside of the United States of America.
- We strongly encourage the clients in Japan, Korea, Taiwan and China to order via a distributor. Tough customs clearance regulations in these countries will cause delay in custom clearance of these perishable formulations if ordered directly through us. Distributors can easily clear the packages from customs. To see the list of the distributors click here.
- Clients ordering from universities and research institutes in Australia should keep in mind that the liposome formulations are made from synthetic material and the formulations do not require a “permit to import quarantine material”. Liposomes are NOT biological products.
- If you would like your institute’s FedEx or DHL account to be charged for shipping then please provide the account number at the time of ordering.
- Encapsula NanoSciences has no control over delays due to inclement weather or customs clearance delays. You will receive a FedEx or DHL tracking number once your order is confirmed. Contact FedEx or DHL in advance and make sure that the paperwork for customs is done on time. All subsequent shipping inquiries should be directed to Federal Express or DHL.
Storage and Shelf Life
Liposomes containing self-quenching concentration of octadecyl rhodamine B should always be stored at in the dark at 4 °C, except when brought to room temperature for brief periods prior to animal dosing. DO NOT FREEZE. ENS is not responsible for results generated by frozen product.
Liposomes containing self-quenching concentration of octadecyl rhodamine B are made on daily basis. The batch that is shipped is manufactured on the same day. It is advised to use the products within 60 days of the manufacturing date.